Designed and manufactured in the USA exclusively by DummyEggs®
#1 Choice of Avian Veterinarians - Since 2006
MY BIRD LAID AN EGG, WHAT DO I DO?
Simple Trick! Plastic Eggs by DUMMYEGGS®
Stop Egg Laying... Safe, Fast, and Naturally!
Made in USA.
Shipped Same Day or Next Day of Order!
$3.00 Shipping in USA with tracking on DUMMYEGGS®
STOP EGG LAYING
DUMMY EGGS • FAKE BIRD EGGS • DECOY EGGS • PLASTIC EGGS • IMMITATION EGGS • FAUX EGGS • MOCK EGGS
REALISTIC • SOLID PLASTIC • NON-TOXIC • REUSABLE FAKE BIRD EGGS
WEIGHTED LIKE REAL EGGS...
YOUR BIRD WON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!
"DummyEggs cannot stop mother nature... just try to guide her a little. At DummyEggs® our point of view is to give her a nest simulation so she can behave normally. There are no health concerns with a healthy hen who is laying normal natural eggs for reproduction. Dummy eggs cannot stop your bird from ever laying another egg which would not be healthy. Don’t deprive your bird of basic comforts that are often advised, as added stress is not what she needs. Give her the eggs to sit on as nature intended. Controlled egg laying helps to curtail the current crisis of over population and homelessness of pet birds."― Melanie
HOW & WHY Dummy Eggs WORK
Control Egg Laying! Fast, Safely, Naturally. The DummyEggs® Brand fake bird eggs, provide an efficient, fast, and natural tool to control unwanted breeding and egg laying in birds of all sizes. Our realistic, solid white, non-toxic plastic eggs, are modeled after real bird eggs, are made in the USA, and can be used again and again.
You can find the right dummy eggs for your bird by measuring a real egg or choosing by species. DummyEggs® bird egg reproductions are used to control egg laying by replacing live eggs and simulating a full clutch of eggs. Make sure you provide her with enough eggs to turn off the hormones. See the chart below and PURCHASE DUMMYEGGS by species.
Read our important directions included with your order carefully. There is a lot of information provided for your success in using DUMMY EGGS.
The Topics Covered Are:
• Where can I find DummyEggs® brand eggs for sale?
• How Do Dummy Eggs Stop Egg Laying in pet parrots & birds?
• Are non-toxic solid plastic fake eggs safe and what are DummyEggs® made of?
• What do I do with real unwanted eggs that my parrot or bird have laid?
• How many dummy eggs do I put in her cage or nest at once?
• How long before the egg laying cycle starts over again?
• When do I remove the DummyEggs® from my bird’s cage or nest?
• How does my bird behave when she is getting ready to lay eggs?
• Can plastic dummy eggs work to replace both fertile and infertile eggs?
• Can Dummy Eggs help serious avian health conditions like chronic egg laying or egg binding?
• Will a fake egg stimulate a hen to start laying a clutch of eggs?
• How do I know what egg size I need for my pet bird such as: Finch, Budgies or Parakeets, Canary, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Cockatiels, Green Cheek Conures, Sun Conures, Indian Ringnecks, African Greys, Eclectus, Amazon Parrots, Macaws and Cockatoos?